Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I Love the Loud and Occassionaly Obscene

( I hope I spelled that right.)

Why do you ask? Well I'll tell you.

This past Sunday, I did a little bleaching myself, and tried to get a lot of my pink out. I must say, I did pretty darn well for only having a couple mirrors in my bathroom.

When I walked in and sat down in theory today, one student started commentating on my pink hair, as if it was a horse race.
She turned to a notoriously opinionated and loud friend (I could have sworn she was gonna make bets with her about my hair) to ask her opinion. I'm not sure whether or not this friend had seen or heard me cry last week, but her response was superb: "I'm not gonna sit here and criticize her hair! All I'm gonna say is 'Good morning, Chelsea!'"

The first student (and SEVERAL others with potential) shut right up.


Thank you, thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment