Sunday, December 21, 2008

Ooohhhh Sooooo Embarrased

Well, as we all know, I'm a vibrant redhead. But as most don't know, I sing AND dance in the car along with my iPod. I was waiting at a red light, and was singing along with a really upbeat and fun song. I was having a blast; I had just got off work, and was excited to go home.

Amongst my little disco, I saw a face in a car a couple rows over. I stop dancing and look at the man, who had apparently been watching me the whole time! I was so embarrased, I put my head on my steering wheel and start cracking up. I looked back up to see if he was still watching, and he was laughing too! My face was BRIGHT red...

When the light turned green, and I turned left, I reminded myself, "Um, I kind of have bright red hair now... I should be more careful. I guess I'm gonna be getting a lot of attention now!"

Whether it be good attention or bad attention, it's still gonna be wicked fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment