Monday, April 6, 2009

10 Things I Love Today.

1. How I managed to push 3 wrong buttons before "New Post". Even though it's a huge and noticable button.

2. When I walk through book stores, and become compelled to write only a million short stories.

3. When shabby, housewifey women walk in to said bookstore, and head for the romance sections; i.e. everyone has their vice.

4. When Chris sings along with the Disco Sirius station.

5. When I laugh so hard, my voice goes squeaky and it gets hard to breath/control my saliva (sounds gross, but it means somethings really funny).

6. When I pattern hunt, see something that I love, and realize I already have that pattern.

7. Marilyn's squealy voice in Gentlemen Prefer Blondes. Sooo enjoyable.

8. When Chris and I accidentally develop an inside joke.

9. Chris told someone else that I'm his best friend.

10. That I get to think up more of these fun lists everyday because I have my man. <3



(*Edit. 11. 14 days until my birthday! Two weeks!)

No comments:

Post a Comment