Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Officially

I'm officially sick of being sick. Today's my 5 day off from school because I just can't hack it.

I cried today.
At school. I hate it.
Every moment I think I'm doing better, I fall in a hole and it gets worse. I just want to curl up, sleep and cry for an hour, and wake up with everything all better.
It's creepier because, I know HOW I'm sick. This is all familiar. But it's in new strange ways that confuse the hell out of me, and nearly blind-sights me.

I just want continuity and progression. I want to move forward. I want to feel as if I'm accomplishing something.
But no. That has to wait for years.
I'm in a foreign country without a passport and the embassy isn't so worried quite yet. There are more important things for them to do. What am I supposed to do until then?


Curl up, sleep and cry, and hope that when I wake up, everything's all better.

No comments:

Post a Comment