Tuesday, April 21, 2009

News.

I'm changing the title of my blog.

I mean, every once and a while I'll have a story from school, but I don't really enjoy talking about it. It mostly has to do with angry stuff, which I need to avoid now.

(Stress meltdown is the equivalent of a mental heart attack. All my plans for health have changed.)

So, I will, instead, focus on what makes me happy/ is my goal for my new "20th year". Basically, I want to achieve a lot before I turn 21.
I want to go green and organic.

Yeah.
It's a process.

I'm having troubles deciding between two names though.



The Pretty Hippie


Or

Clean Green Hippie Machine



Or I could go with one of my stepkids suggestions. I'm sure it'd have something to do with "Hippie Hippo".
... Because the words sound alike, not because I'm big. Jeeze.



So, yeah. I'm thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment